Sign in to follow this  
mango

What Luxury Item Would You Bring?

I don't know if they still allow them to bring luxury items on Survivor....but if you could bring ONE luxury item, what would it be?

I think I would bring chapstick (I hate dry lips!) or maybe sunblock, actually I think I'll stick with sunblock....I could use it on my lips too!! :lol:

Toothbrush.

Oh that would be so hard to pick one item to bring. I think I would bring a deck of cards.

i'm torn between gum and a razor

changing....i would bring 4 cartons of cigarettes!

Guest cappy
I would bring a journal and pens. A good way to write about the people I hate and still know all the answers for a "Fallen Comrades" challenge.

Guest XandraSkye
Hmmm...what would I bring? It's hard to decide because I found out a few seasons ago that MB tells you to bring 5 items and then he or the producers actually decide what you get to take on the island with you. So I would probaby bring 5 items I thought would be useful in one way or another.

Guest cappy
I remember Cesternino brought a magic 8 ball.

Hmmm...what would I bring?  It's hard to decide because I found out a few seasons ago that MB tells you to bring 5 items and then he or the producers actually decide what you get to take on the island with you. So I would probaby bring 5 items I thought would be useful in one way or another.

Wow, 5 items?! In that case I would bring chapstick, sunblock, toothpaste, toothbrush, and bodywash/soap.....and then I wouldn't really care which item they picked! :D

Guest cappy
5 then? Lets see.... cap, cap, cap, cap, and journal/pen.

I would bring a Picture of Rob, A Sketch Book, Pencil,a Carton of Cigerettes, and a Bottle of Gold Schlauger

Guest Anonymous

Well, I wouldn't bring a skateboard! Who brought that one year? What was he thinking???? I like Mango's list, some toiletries for sure. And a yo-yo.

I'd bring soap, toothbrush, hair brush, dominos and insect repellent. Did you see those bites on the survivors? Sheesh! :shock:

Insect repellant!!!! What a great idea!! Got to add that to my list....but you know they'll only let you bring one of those items....

All great ideas, but the only ones we've seen there are the 8 ball and the skate board. Kinda makes ya think that toiletries, books and anything that would make life easier are banned doesn't it.

The only item that they can't take away from you is knowledge!! If contestants would just spend a couple weeks reading up on survival skills and actually trying out the things to practice the skills, then they could actually do them on Survivor!!

Guest XandraSkye
The only item that they can't take away from you is knowledge!!  If contestants would just spend a couple weeks reading up on survival skills and actually trying out the things to practice the skills, then they could actually do them on Survivor!!

I say that ever season yet they never seem to do it.

I think I would bring a pair of fake glasses with me, like I wear them all the time, to use as a magnifying glass to help start a fire like BB did on Survivor 1...or was it he tried to do it?

i was thinking of a laptop with a wireless internet connection!

Guest Anonymous
I think I would bring a swiss army knife. 

with these features:

1. Large Knife Blade 

2. Small Knife Blade 

3. Bit Wrench 

4. Bit Case 

5. 5mm Hex Socket 

6. 4mm Hex Socket 

7. #8 Torx Bit 

8. #10 Torx Bit 

9. #15 Torx Bit 

10. #2 Phillips Head 

11. 4mm Hex Bit 

12. 4mm Flat Head 

13. #0 Pozidrive Bit 

14. #1 Pozidrive Bit 

15. Ball Point Pen 

16. DIP Switch Setter (use pen) 

17. Pliers 

18. Wire Cutter 

19. Wire Crimper 

20. Scissors 

21. Can Opener 

22. Small Screwdriver 3mm 

23. Bottle Opener 

24. Large Screwdriver 6mm 

25. Wire Stripper 

26. Reamer 

27. Sewing Eye 

28. Corkscrew 

29. Hook 

30. Mini Screwdriver 

31. Straight Pin 

32. Key Ring 

33. Toothpick 

34. Tweezers

35. White LED Flashlight

36. Magnifying Glass

Suds, that is a mighty BIG knife. Are you sure you haven't forgotten anything? :)

Guest ranster627

I would bring:

1. a personal care attendant to help me ...LOL

2. wheelchair repair kit including patches, screw drivers, wrenches, a pump ...

3. yet another personal care attendant (athletic of course :wink: )

4. dare I say it??? attendant number 3

5. and ... wait for it ... yup, attendant # 4

Would probably get stuck with the repair kit though!~

Guest Anonymous

Just in case, Ranster, would you like a lawn boy and pool boy with that?

I think I need to revise my list and add some form of entertainment other than a lousy yo-yo.

Guest Anonymous
Ginger believe it or not there is such a knife you can go to their site Swiss Army knives and look. lol It is compact and all in one.

Really? My I could have used that knife in girl guides! I will have to check that out, lol. Unbelievable.

Guest ranster627
Just in case, Ranster, would you like a lawn boy and pool boy with that? 

I think I need to revise my list and add some form of entertainment other than a lousy yo-yo.

Personal Care Attendants can be all those and more ... I was thinking that I could argue for it as levelling the playing field? :wink:

Was just thinking, maybe they should all be attendants carrying a wheelchair repair kit????

Toothfloss, Toothfloss, Toothfloss, Toothfloss, Toothfloss.

:mrgreen:

I didn't think of that, Suds! I suppose that would come in handy WHEN the need arises.

But I don't know if I'd be willing to share.

I might trade it for a million dollars.... :twisted: