Big Brother Season 17 Twists: What would you like to see.

bbjag

Big Brother 17 is a little over a month away and the rumor mill has been at it again.  A "former employee" even tried to say it was going to be an All Stars season which was shot down.  Julie Chen even said that we shouldn't expect an All Stars anytime soon so I doubt we will see an All Stars.  If it is not an All Stars what twists would you like to see on the show.

-  First twist I want to see with an All new cast would be what Canada did.  Have the Houseguests enter into an empty house.  All they get is water and slop and they have to earn their furniture and stuff.  When I saw Canada do this I was laughing so hard and loved it.  This totally screws with the minds of the Houseguests. Make them truly earn everything they get with a luxury competition.

-  Canada also did something else I thought was pretty cool, every Houseguest is the first HOH and have to nominate two people for eviction.

-  First half of the season Guys Vs. Gals.  Each week one Guy and one Gal wins the HOH.  The Guy has to pick one girl and the girl has to secretly pick one guy to be on the block.  If the POV is used the guy and gal shall make the replacement nomination together. 

-  Hidden Imunity.  This twist would take the Hidden immunity twist from Survivor but adapt it to the BB house.  Each week there is a Hidden Imunity idol that is hidden somewhere in the house.  The Houseguest that finds the Idol can choose to use the idol and be safe for that week or not use the idol and it goes away for good.  However the Idol can only be used before the nomination ceremony.

-  NO MORE SLOP!!  Each week America chooses three foods that the Have Nots are allowed to eat for that week.  Those who lose the conpetition and becomes a HN must only eat what America provides for them.  No Houseguest can be a HN for more than three consecutive weeks.  Thrown in will be a food competition where the whole house competes for food for the week or certain days in the week.

Basically I have come up with twists that don't affect the Houseguests in terms of cast but throws in curve balls that the HG have to endure and also messes up wth their minds and game.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the idea of a Hidden immunity idol, but if it goes away, then the HG has to use it...or endow it. Maybe there is a penalty for using it like use it to save yourself, but have to be a have not. How about a changed aspect notice reward that gives the one who notices something that has been changed in the environment a reward like they get to choose another player to be on the block if they notice the change. The crew would alter a light fixture or change the faucet and whoever notices the change first gets the reward and no one knows until the POV that they have it...they let it be known in the diary room that they have seen the change.

I just want them to play big brother the twists of late have kinda sucked or not worked of course this is just my opinion. I do agree to get rid of the slop its disgusting just looking at it from my TV. Does anyone know if they are going to do after dark again? Not sure I have read anything about it.

All blind hamsters... and rearrange the house contents daily. 

tumblr_mfg0zxWpxi1rjdnouo1_500.gif

LOL that's funny!!!

Does anyone know if they are going to do after dark again? Not sure I have read anything about it.

Yes Janis...BBAD will be back on TVGN only the channel has changed it's name to the POP channel... it's the same channel number though ...☺...

I'd like to see them get rid of not only slop but have nots altogether. The Have Not competition is such a bore that I can barely be bothered watching it. It makes no difference strategically in the game and slop just makes people lethargic so they lay around all day. Certainly they could think of something more entertaining for the Sunday episode comp. Maybe a comp to give someone a small power for the week like two votes or something. As long as it actually makes some difference in the game.

Also, I'd like to see more of an incentive for winning HOH. I'm sick of seeing almost everyone in the house try to throw the HOH competition every week so they never have to deal with getting blood on their hands. Then whoever does win it is inevitably targeted the next week, which is what always leaves us with floaters at the end of the game. I'd like to see the HOH get safety for two weeks for at least the first half of the game. It's a huge risk and ought to come with a huge reward.

I'd like to see them get rid of not only slop but have nots altogether. The Have Not competition is such a bore that I can barely be bothered watching it. It makes no difference strategically in the game and slop just makes people lethargic so they lay around all day. Certainly they could think of something more entertaining for the Sunday episode comp. Maybe a comp to give someone a small power for the week like two votes or something. As long as it actually makes some difference in the game.

Also, I'd like to see more of an incentive for winning HOH. I'm sick of seeing almost everyone in the house try to throw the HOH competition every week so they never have to deal with getting blood on their hands. Then whoever does win it is inevitably targeted the next week, which is what always leaves us with floaters at the end of the game. I'd like to see the HOH get safety for two weeks for at least the first half of the game. It's a huge risk and ought to come with a huge reward.

I so agree with you. I hope they do not have the 2 HOH thing did not like it at all. I was so bored last season you knew every week that Victoria was on the block and she knew she was not going home. I am afraid that they are keeping it though since it is a 2 nigt premiere.

Yes Janis...BBAD will be back on TVGN only the channel has changed it's name to the POP channel... it's the same channel number though ...☺...

thanks that is what I was afraid of LOL I liked it when it was on showtime there are so many commercials you may as well be watching the kive feeds.

I so agree with you. I hope they do not have the 2 HOH thing did not like it at all. I was so bored last season you knew every week that Victoria was on the block and she knew she was not going home. I am afraid that they are keeping it though since it is a 2 nigt premiere.

Oh yeah that 2 HOH thing was awful! And the season before where the HOH might not have any of their nominations go home. I don't know what is up with this trend of making winning HOH completely undesirable but I sure hope it stops this season. They need to make it more desirable not less.

I wish they would make them do the weird challenges as a group to get money for food like they used to do. Make them hold hands and dance for 2 hours each, Jump rope, different things that we can laugh at and they would draw names for partners so that the same people are not together all the time. Some deals can be made. They should have to stand in the corner in a time out spot if they don't do it or if they get so many demerits for singing they have to go in time out. No slop, no have bots, and sometimes 2 vetoes. Then people will have to play the veto to the end to see if there are 2.

I wish they would make them do the weird challenges as a group to get money for food like they used to do. Make them hold hands and dance for 2 hours each, Jump rope, different things that we can laugh at and they would draw names for partners so that the same people are not together all the time. Some deals can be made. They should have to stand in the corner in a time out spot if they don't do it or if they get so many demerits for singing they have to go in time out. No slop, no have bots, and sometimes 2 vetoes. Then people will have to play the veto to the end to see if there are 2.

I think they should definately start punishing them for singing every year it gets worse than the year before. I wish that they would think of something else besides the slop and the have nots. I think they do it hoping for some drama.

thanks that is what I was afraid of LOL I liked it when it was on showtime there are so many commercials you may as well be watching the live feeds.

yeah, it seems BBAD is Dead... i miss it when it was on SHO... but the Live Feeds are practically free now so it pays to get them and watch whenever u want... Plus, the Feeds have the Flashback option that lets u go back to any day, any time to rewatch anything, that's the Best part of the Feeds ...☺...

Oh yeah that 2 HOH thing was awful! And the season before where the HOH might not have any of their nominations go home. I don't know what is up with this trend of making winning HOH completely undesirable but I sure hope it stops this season. They need to make it more desirable not less.

I miss the days where they voted how they wanted and actually did blindside people from time to time. My favorite one was Dustin when he volunteered to go up and was sent packing the look on his face was priceless. Only one person is walking away with the money and these people lately have played it safe of course I can say that watching on my couch but I would not want to waste an HOH on a non-player.

Janis quote:  "I think they should definately start punishing them for singing every year it gets worse than the year before."

I've always wondered why the HGs don't make up their own songs to sing.  It would pass the time and also let them

get their ya ya's out !  :sing:

My favorite one was Dustin when he volunteered to go up and was sent packing the look on his face was priceless.

Yes, Dustin's face was the Best...

dustin-shocked.jpg

but Danielle's was just as good, LOL ...☺...

A2uKK1qCIAE8EBW.jpg

Janis quote:  "I think they should definately start punishing them for singing every year it gets worse than the year before."

I've always wondered why the HGs don't make up their own songs to sing.  It would pass the time and also let them

I agree LOL you would think that they would have came up with that after all of these years. You know I still love Big Brother it's my summertime addiction but last year was so predictable that my highlight of the late season was when the people were yelling at the houseguests in the back yard that is so wrong I know.

Yes, Dustin's face was the Best...

dustin-shocked.jpg

but Danielle's was just as good, LOL ...☺...

A2uKK1qCIAE8EBW.jpg

I almost forgot about Danielle LOL.

I almost forgot about Danielle LOL.

and she wasnt even the one who got evicted... if u remember this was at Final 4 when Dan Evicted Shane and SHOCKED Danielle, LOL ...☺...

No one sings that much. It's just the idiotic wanna be's trying to showcase. 

If you incinerate the first one.. it'd shut the others up.

Marvin.gif

No one sings that much. It's just the idiotic wanna be's trying to showcase. 

If you incinerate the first one.. it'd shut the others up.

Marvin.gif

LOL funny very funny

Guest 6Borders

No returning HG's is a given!!

I would definitely love to see the whole Have-Not and Slop thing eliminated!

I liked it when the whole house had to compete for their food and perks.  A twist on this

might be to have one person each week win a special food item or perk in the comp.

Love to see HOH changed where it can't be won twice in a row!

let them do a grocery list each week and have them win the shopping money from a comp.

close off some of the rooms for long periods of time, forcing them to interact with each other more. 

competition advantages and hidden immunity.  

keep them busy. 

Guest 6Borders

Jury votes between final 3 instead of final 2

Everyone is on the jury!!

3 people nominated each week and the two not voted out battle for the next HOH!!

Jury votes between final 3 instead of final 2

Everyone is on the jury!!

3 people nominated each week and the two not voted out battle for the next HOH!!

that would be an interesting thing the 2 not voted out compete in the next HOH I like it the whole nominating process would change and probably make good TV. Could you imagine Victoria from last year having to compete each week for HOH.

Guest 6Borders

that would be an interesting thing the 2 not voted out compete in the next HOH I like it the whole nominating process would change and probably make good TV. Could you imagine Victoria from last year having to compete each week for HOH.

That was the only entertaining thing about Victoria was how bad she was in comps!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name